01 August 2017

South African celebrity, Zodwa Wabantu,Shows up in Zimbabwe Without Panties, Insist That President Mugabe is Aware


Popular South African celebrity, Zodwa Wabantu, known for her daring fashion sense and her distaste for wearing panties on a recent trip to Zimbabwe disclosed that she would very much love to meet with the country’s 93 year old president, Robert Mugabe.




Zodwa said before she made the trip to Zimbabwe some fans warned her to “behave” because that country’s president is a strict man.
She said;
“They were telling me that Mugabe does not allow nonsense. And as a result I would not be allowed into Zimbabwe because I am too sexy. Some feel I will be half naked and that he (Mugabe) knows that I don’t wear panties,” she told local journalists.”I would love to meet Mugabe if given a chance,”
“I don’t live a fake life. This is me: I am not expensive. I am a “kasi” person. I love you all. God gave me this body and I am using it,” she said to cheer

A local socialite paid US$2 500 (R32 500) to secure the VVIP booth at Club Connect where he and his entourage had exclusive access to Zodwa.

No comments:

Post a Comment