19 September 2017

Nigerian Man narrates how he saved battery thief from being Set ablaze by angry mob


Nigerian man Felix umache Ekpoudom has narrated how he saved the life of a battery thief from being lynched by angry mob in Portharcourt.
He shared photos from what could have been another sad tale of  jungle justice on Facebook and wrote:
“I saved a life on Sunday Morning. This young boy was caught by area boys stealing car batteries and other items in a mechanic workshop. They tightened ropes around him like a he-goat, poured petrol on his body and were about to set him on fire.
I stepped into the scene, introduced myself and ordered all of them to stand down else everybody will go in for it. Though it wasn’t easy for them to obey me, I immediately called Police for backup and to also take away the boy for proper investigations.”

No comments:

Post a Comment