08 October 2017

I know evil when I see it. Davido’s friend, DJ Olu, was killed – Veteran hype man, Spesh


DJ Olu (Olugbenga Abiodun) the son of popular oil tycoon, ‘Dapo Abiodun’ and one of DMW crew ‘Chime’ were said to have died earlier yesterday inside their car.
Tribute and emotions have been pouring in on social media with close friends distraught over the sudden death.
Davids took to his snap to lament the loss of two friends in the space of 4 days.
The pop artiste who is currently is South Africa for the kick off of his 30BG Africa Tour, shared his grief on his Snapchat. He wrote
“Olu No…. God Please…
2 Brothers gone in 4 days!!! I swear tonight is for y’all.
I just want my two daughters in my arms right now. Jesus Christ.
Olu I swear tonight is for you. We killed shows back to back together for 4 years straight. A part of me is broken. I love you bro. God take control.”
His long time hype man Special Speech who is known for always speaking his mind has shared his opinion on the death of Olu and Chime.
According to him,
“No sickness, no complications, plus everything we could possibly want so WTF!!! It doesn’t add up sha! StayWoke… I know evil when i see it. The older crowd have a hand in this”

No comments:

Post a Comment