14 July 2018

Ebuka’s wife pens lovely birthday message to him, thanking him for showing her love she never knew existed


Cynthia, the wife of Nigerian media personality,Ebuka,penned a beautiful birthday message to him as he turned a year older today .
She gushed over the way he loves her and even professed that he’ll be Nigeria’s future president.
Read below:
Happy birthday to my soulmate… You’ve made my life so beautiful and I celebrate you today and everyday of our life. I can never thank you enough for all that you do for jewel and I.
Thank you for showing me love I never knew existed.
Thank you for being such a great husband and father. You’ve helped me to soar higher and be the person I am today. I wish you elevation in all that you do.
I wish you eternal joy, happiness and everything you’ve ever wished for . I love you dearly. X
PS: He is your future president. So put some respect to his name ! 😬😘

No comments:

Post a Comment