03 July 2017

Chidinma Okeke Reveals Why Her Se*x Video Was Released


In another Interview with The Nation, Former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke, who was found in a x-evaluated video with a lesbian accomplice, uncovers why her se*x video was discharged.

The 20-year-old lovely lady, who purportedly sought refuge because of charged risk to her life, said she never undermined to confer suicide.

She stated:

"Early a year ago, the ABS promoted for the Miss Anambra excellence event. I knew about it and went to make enquiry.

"My flat mate was additionally intrigued, however one of the coordinators instructed me to apply. I revealed to them I was not intrigued but rather the man demanded that I may win the opposition.

"He likewise guaranteed to give me the shape for nothing on the off chance that I showed intrigue, and he did when I consented to challenge.

"However, one Jane disclosed to me that before a champ would be announced, there were sure things to be done, including the (sex) video.

"I assented after some influence from the coordinators. I later went for the challenge at the Marble Arch Hotels in Awka, and I was proclaimed champ with a Kia Rio vehicle as star prize.

"When I went for my auto after the challenge, the coordinators drawn out an agreement shape for me to sign, however I disclosed to them I needed to contact my legal counselor to see it. I was not given the chance to do as such.

"What they continued letting me know was that in the event that I demanded not marking the agreement or needed to contact my legal advisor, they would discharge the video.

"By then, I wound up plainly awkward and marked the agreement to maintain a strategic distance from such shame, and the auto was discharged to me from where it was pressed inside the premises of ABS.

"From that minute, I turned into a slave to them. On October 11, 2016, they called me to come and make introductions inside the workplace of one the coordinators. From that point forward, the man pardoned a few people in that room and demonstrated to me the video once more.

"They instructed me to drop my auto and expelled my crown from me. I revealed to them I would take the auto as stipulated in the agreement. They demanded I should pack it in the premises of (ABS).

"I educated my uncle in Abuja concerning the circumstance. My uncle called them and requesting that they discharge my auto to me. Rather, they sent the video to him as a feature of the extortion. That was what happened."

No comments:

Post a Comment