16 July 2017

“Chocolate City And I Are Done”- Says Rapper Jesse Jagz, To Release Album Last week Of July


Talented Rapper and producer, Jesse Garba Abaga aka Jesse Jagz has revealed in an interview, that Chocolate City Record label and him are no more partners.
In an interview with Sunday Scoop, the rapper stated that he has left Chocolate city, that it is not personal, just business move.
He said;
“I’m done with Chocolate City and we do not have any deal together.”
“There is nothing personal about me leaving Chocolate City; it was just a business move and it’s about me having more creative control over my work.”
The producer also revealed that he is putting finishing touches to his upcoming album “Odyseus” which is coming last week of July but MI is not on the album.
Abaga stated;
“I’m currently working on an album and I’m just putting final touches to it. The album will be released under the imprint of Jagz Nation. The album is titled Odyseus, and it’s going to be all about good music. It’s going to be released to the public in the last week of July.”
“I didn’t work with MI on this album, though I may work with him in future. People have always been speculating that we are not on good terms. Even as far back as when we were born. We are on very good terms but this is business and we are on two different record labels,”

No comments:

Post a Comment