16 July 2017

“I Cannot Be In Relationship With A Man That Depends On Me”- Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Reveals


Nollywood actress and producer of “OWO NAIRABET” movie, Lizzy Anjorin said in an interview that she cannot be in a relationship with a man that depends on her.
In an interview with THE PUNCH, the actress stated that her ideal man must not depend on her on anything.
She also added that her ideal man can be tall or short, business oriented and most importantly, comfortable.
The producer of OWO NAIRABET stated;
If God says I would marry anytime soon, then so will it be. I really don’t have any specification when it comes to my ideal man; he could be tall or short. But he must be a business-oriented man and has to be comfortable. I cannot be in a relationship with someone that would be dependent on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment