17 July 2017

Seyilaw Reveals He Has Lost a Child Before — ‘My Daughter Has Many Doctors, I Wouldn’t Take Chance to Lose Another’


Seyilaw discloses the painful fact that he has lost previously lost a child. He said that he would not take chances to lose another child in response to his daughter’s weight issue.

The comedian took to his Instagram page to further address the issue surrounding baby Tiwa’s weight.
Seyilaw said that he has no use for social media doctors considering the fact that his daughter has so many qualified doctors attending to her.

The proud father, who crowned his daughter, leader of the ‘pepper dem gang’, thanked his fans for their support.
He wrote,
“Your show of love and support has been amazing.
Thank You is all I can tell you and that God Almighty bless you all.
This is an assurance to everybody that my daughter is well and heavily guarded by God Almighty. Tiwaloluwa has doctors at our local Healthcare Centre and George’s Memorial Medical Centre, Lekki and if there is any issue, social media doctors won’t be the ones to inform us. I have lost one before and wouldn’t take any chance on another.
I want to implore my fans, family and friends to please ignore all negative comments from now. Let’s channel our energy towards more positive things and let pigs remain in the gutter.
I appreciate you all and assure you, you won’t stop seeing Tiwaloluwa pictures and videos until the time I have set. God bless you abundantly.”

No comments:

Post a Comment