15 July 2017

Timaya and baby mama’s birthday message to their 2nd daughter, Grace


Singer Timaya has two beautiful daughters with his baby mama, Barbara. 5-year-old Emma and Grace who just turned 2 today.
Read his birthday message to Gracie below…
“GRACE is 2 today. I LOVE u so much my gracie, whenever i look @ u i smile cause the story behind your birth is a confirmation that u are a child of GRACE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE U SO MUCH Baby. GOD bless and guide u my darling daughter…”
Grace’s mum Barbara shared these adorable photos to celebrate the little cutie. She also shared photo of herself and their first daughter, Emma.
She captioned it:
“Wat more can I ask for when I am truly blessed?🙌🙌Its ur day lil one!A very happy birthday to u princess.May u know no sorrow or pain in your life. God bless u Gracey😍😍 “





No comments:

Post a Comment