09 July 2017

Worked Out Because I Want To Be Hot And Sexy, I Am Also Searching For Love- Says Chigurl


Comedienne turned actress, Chioma Omeruah aka Chigurl revealed that she works out because she wants to look hot and sexy,
In an Interview with The Punch, Chioma was asked if she was comfortable with her physique,
she responded,
I am comfortable with the way I look but I want to be healthy. I was not working out with the aim that I wanted to be smaller or be a particular size. I am naturally chubby and that is fine but I work out because I want to be hot and sexy. I want to look trimmer but the main objective is to be healthy.
She also added that she faced a lot of pressure here in Nigeria about her weight than her previous base, United states.
Chigurl also told the interviewer that she is open to love, she says
There is a sign on my head that says, ‘Chigurl is open to love,’ or do you want me to make a t-shirt with the inscription? Please if you have the love, bring it and I will collect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment