02 August 2017

“I Want Half-Caste kids…” – Bold Fan Sends Note to Tania Omotoyo


Talk about weird. Tania Omotayo, Wizkid’s ex-girlfriend just received a rather weird note from a male fan of hers wanting her to have kids with him because of her skin colour and lineage.
According to the note by the anonymous man, Tania is the only ‘white lady’ around his area, and since he wants mixed-race children, he thought it wise to approach her with his grand plan.
The celebrity appear to have taken it lightly as she was ‘crying laughing’ as she shared the note to her social media account.
Here is the note;
“I want half-caste kids and you are just about the only white lady I know of that can give them,” said the determined man. “I promise to take care of you and the kids. Be a good father to the kids and loving husband to you forever.”
I promise you everything good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment