04 August 2017

Leicester City FC Unveil Kelechi Iheanacho


Nigerian striker, Kelechi Iheanacho has been officially unveiled as a Leicester player.
The talented striker signed a 5 year deal at the King power stadium.
Iheanacho will wear the squad no.8 and joins fellow Nigerians Wilfred Ndidi and Ahmed Musa at Leicester City ranks.
The 20-year-old is expected to feature for the Foxes, as they continue their pre-season preparations, with a friendly at home to German side Borussia Monchengladbach on Friday night.
Iheanacho speaking to LCFC TV said,
“It feels good and I’m happy to be part of this team. I know the ambition of the team and speaking with the manager, he let me know what I need to do – to help the team achieve what they want. I was convinced and I’m happy to be here.
“I was happy speaking with the manager, knowing what the team wants. It gives me more confidence that I will fit in this team and hopefully I’ll achieve a lot.”

No comments:

Post a Comment