03 August 2017

Segun Arinze Desires Musical Collaboration With Tekno


Veteran Nollywood actor, Segun Arinze says he desires to do a musical collaboration with top artiste,Augustine miles kelechi aka Tekno. in future.
Arinze disclosed this in an interview with NEWS AGENCY OF NIGERIA.
He said,
“Right now, I am more focused in my career as an actor and TV presenter; you know am doing the Give and Take Lottery on TV.
“So I am focused on that, but you never can tell; if I want to do a collabo, it should be with Tekno; I like Tekno; am his biggest fan.”
The actor  added,
“I like Davido, Wizkid Tekno, Phyno and the rest; I am impressed with what they are doing.
“However, many be in a near future it will come through, you never can tell, it might be a blend of the old and young.”

No comments:

Post a Comment