18 August 2017

Beverly Osu Celebrates Mom with This Heart-Warming Photo


Nollywood actress Beverly Osu in celebration of her mothers birthday took to social media today, sharing this adorable photo of the duo hugging.
The actress shared the below photo on Instagram and wrote;
Life hasn’t been fair but I’m willing to trudge it all because I have a mom who given it all up for me.
If motherhood had to be explained to someone without giving your example, it would be a worthless definition. (Mother of all)
Even when I don’t see you, the thought of you makes me feel loved. Often, I catch myself doing something right and realize that it was you who taught me to do it. I owe so much to you, Mom!
I thank you for never, ever giving up on me when everybody else thought I was bad news. You had faith in me. You loved me. Now I’m a better and happier person. You’re my champion, Mom! Happy birthday Mummy Sussy,
Beverly Osu Celebrates Mom with This Heart-Warming Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment