18 August 2017

Tboss Looks Gorgeous in New Makeup Photos


Ex Big Brother Nigeria housemate Tboss fame appears to be unstoppable as her face has been highly commercialized due to her good looks.
The 33-year old has continued to cement her stand in the Nigerian entertainment industry despite not winning the N25 million reality show prize money attached to the Big Brother.
She shared the below photos on Instagram and wrote;
#WCW … Because I’m still totally crushing on this makeup by @radiezbyeve and this Beautiful Jade Green dress from @iderao 😘💋💋💋… Lemme just drop this here- Today was an Absolutely Fabulous Day and I simply cannot wait to share with y’all the Magic I whisked up with a few magicians I recently met💃🏽👏🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽, Y’all gon love it, I promise.
Tboss Looks Gorgeous in New Makeup Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment