04 August 2017

Couple caught on camera having sex at a bus stop on their way home


A hairdresser has spoken of her disgust after she filmed a couple having sex at a busy bus stop in broad daylight.
According to Charlotte Harrison, who was eating dinner when she caught the pair red-handed outside her window, she decided to record their ‘revolting’ behaviour.
The couple made no effort to be discrete in a bus shelter in Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, appearing to engage in the act on their way back from the shops.

Shopping bags can be seen next to them in the footage, although it appears their behaviour delayed their journey somewhat, with Ms Harrison suggesting they missed their bus and had to get a later one.
The 20-year-old said:
‘I was just sat in my front room eating my tea when I looked out and couldn’t believe my eyes.
‘Literally opposite my house the pair were having sex without a care in the world.’
‘It was revolting, it put me off my food.
‘My dad rang the police who turned up and had a word with them.
‘I think they missed their bus but they got a later one.’

The video of the couple has gone viral on Facebook, gathering more than 10,000 shares since it was uploaded on August 1.
A spokesman for Nottinghamshire police said:
‘We received a report of two people engaging in sexual activity at a bus stop in Victoria Road, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, at around 8pm on Tuesday.
‘Officers attended and advised a 41-year-old man and 48-year-old woman about their conduct.

‘Arrangements are due to be made for the two people to attend a police station for a voluntary interview on suspicion of outraging public decency.’

No comments:

Post a Comment