18 September 2017

Meet This Female Student Cobbler, Prosper Chidinma Erem…


Traditionally, men rule the startup world. Particularly when it comes to technology and Handcraft startups. However, an increasing number of women entrepreneurs are driving business innovation in the emerging markets.
Such is the case of this beautiful young lady, Prosper Chidinma Erem, is a student from Abia State, who makes both men and women’s shoes, to make ends meet.
Read what she has to say about herself…
My name is Prosper Chidinma Erem I’m from Ohafia LGA in Abia State born and raised in port Harcourt city, I’m a student of university of port Harcourt UNIPORT studying Microbiology Technology.
I am a Cobbler, I design footwear’s for both make and female, and this is what I enjoy doing because I know life is not all about your certificate.
My goal is  to build a shoe brand that will be the known both in and outside the country,proAch Collections deals on only handmade quality footwearss, they are durable and affordable.
I believe that footwear’s are garment for the feet so cloth we need to cloth the feet with proAch footwear’s.
You can contact her on her Facebook page here…  and follow me on Instagram via @Proach_Collections

No comments:

Post a Comment